Sunday, 28 February 2016

Bringing Nature Into Your Home

I love to decorate our home with items we find in nature. Every Sunday I’m going share one of these arts and crafts projects with you. I hope some of these ideas inspire you to bring nature into your home.
Week 1: Dried flowers, grasses and seed pods in a wooden vase.
The next time you're out walking in the forest, park or your garden, gather a variety of items that are beautiful to you. It's amazing what you can find in the middle of winter. I try to gather a mix of colors and textures. I'm also drawn to anything with a unique shape. I made this vase out of an old beaver chew log but you can display your items in anything you have or find. Have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful. Also love the wooden vase . am sure it would make a lovely gift for dried flower arrangements for special people!

    ReplyDelete